Operations Supervisor - TForce Freight
We are currently seeking an Operations Supervisor to produce maximum profit while providing excellent service to the customer. This role oversees and is directly involved in more than one of the following operations; dock, P&D, and Road Dispatch, including, but not limited to, customer service, productivity, quality freight handling, claims prevention, load average, and safety.
- Manages, plans, organizes, and directs all employees assigned to them
- Prepares and manages safety procedures in accordance with Company, OSHA, and DOT guidelines
- Manages and implements security and loss prevention procedures
- Prepares and implements action plans to ensure the service center achieves planned productivity, load average, cube utilization, and service targets
- Works with Central Dispatch to develop a linehaul plan to effectively and efficiently move freight to destinations within Company service standards
- Schedules employees in accordance with hours planning, the company’s run bid process, and service requirement
- Displays ability to be organized and detail-oriented
- Possesses strong communication skills
- Supervisory experience in the transportation industry
- Bachelor's Degree (or internationally comparable degree)
This position is being offered by TFI International Inc. or its affiliates, which is not affiliated with United Parcel Service, Inc. or any of its affiliates, subsidiaries or related entities (“UPS”).
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law