UPSC Senior Admin Assistant
UPS Capital is the financial services branch of the company, established to meet the financial needs of businesses while accelerating money and goods through their supply chains. By combining financial services with all other UPS capabilities, UPS Capital creates a key link in the UPS global commerce synchronization strategy.
Senior Administrative Assistant
Creating and maintaining policy documents, creating and maintaining customer records for insurance billing and invoicing, and researching on any billing and invoicing issues.
- UPS Store and International reporting / analysis
- Strong analytical and data skills with attention to detail.
- Strong business and technical writing skills as well as oral communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with in-house customers, staff members, and vendors.
- Timely ability to gain working knowledge of PC systems and Operations systems software relevant to the UPS environment.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite applications, including MS Access, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Understanding of databases, queries, and data mining a plus.
- Analytical discipline.
- Participate in the development of reports/tools that provide the business users the necessary data results to manage their respective areas of responsibility.
- Where permitted by applicable law, employees must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by their date of hire/placement to be considered for employment. Fully vaccinated means two weeks after receiving the second shot for Pfizer and Moderna, or two weeks after Johnson & Johnson
Preferred Skills and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent education
- High level of PC and database management knowledge and experience, report generation, and advanced reporting capability
- 3+ years in Excel, Access (database design, query and report writing), and Data Warehouse (Siebel Analytics)
- Ability to develop the analysis process or best answer for a particular problem
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law