Yard Crew (18:15-22:30)Primary Location: Toronto, Ontario - CA Job ID 054710 Zip Code L4K 3S2
UPS is the world’s largest package delivery company and a provider of supply chain management solutions.
The Yard Crew employee stacks skids and maintains cleanliness of the inside of the UPS trailer and the surrounding work area. The responsibilities include the following:
- Follow and adhere to safety rules and procedures
- Learning and properly executing UPS package handling methods
- Full availability to work Monday to Friday 6:15PM to 10:30 PM (shift is 3-5 hours daily) in a fast paced environment
- Cleaning the inside of the UPS trailer (must be able to handle packages up to 70lbs)
- Stacking skids
- Capable to operate machinery related to the job
- Maintaining the surrounding work area
- Ability to lift 70 lbs.
- Available to work daily, Monday through Friday
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work outdoors under any weather conditions.
Comfortable working in a fast-paced, physically demanding and temperature changing warehouse environment
Starting wage of $16.10 (Base wage $14.25 and $1.85 as bonus) per hour and an automatic progression up to $25.14.
- Health and dental benefits provided after one year of service
- Immediate access to Employee Discounts upon hiring
- Paid training
- Opportunity for advancement within a Fortune 500 Company
- Free parking
2900 Steeles Ave West, Concord, ON, L4K 3S2 (Jane & Steeles) TTC accessible (we are located right beside Pioneer Village Subway Station).
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if a workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.