PACKAGE HANDLER - Early MorningPrimary Location: Toronto, Ontario - CA Job ID 058505 Zip Code L4K 3S2
UPS is the world’s largest package delivery company and a provider of supply chain management solutions.
This is a permanent part-time opportunity that offers full benefits, tuition reimbursement, training and career growth. In this general labor type of role, you will be responsible for loading, unloading, shipping, receiving, sorting and stocking packages inside trailers within a warehouse environment.
In our industry this position is also known as Warehouse Worker, Sorter, Loader / Unloader and Shipper / Receiver.
- Learning and properly executing UPS package handling methods
- Loading and unloading UPS packages into trailers or package cars
- Sort and stocking of packages based on postal codes
Other Job Requirements
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. unassisted
- Ability to read, memorize postal codes.
- Full availability to work Monday to Friday 4:00 AM to 9:00 AM (shift is 3-5 hours daily) in a fast paced environment
- Warehouse experience is an asset
- Ability to work with automated conveyor belts and manual rollers
- Comfortable working inside container trailers and delivery trucks
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, physically demanding and temperature changing warehouse environment
Wage $16.10 / Hour
- Starting wage of $16.10 (Base Wage of $14.25 + $1.85 Hourly Bonus) per Hour and an automatic progression up to $25.14
- Tuition reimbursement up to $9,000 per year + $300 for course material (books)
- Retention bonus of a $1000 after 90 business days + up to $1000 after 1 year of service
- Health and dental benefits provided after one year of service
- Employee Referral Bonus Program ($300 per a referred Loader/Unloader)
- Immediate access to UPS ‘Employee Discounts’ upon hiring
- Paid training
- Opportunity for advancement within a Fortune 50 Company
- Free parking
2900 Steeles Ave West, Concord, ON, L4K 3S2 (Jane & Steeles) TTC accessible (we are located right beside Pioneer Village Subway Station).
“UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. If you require a workplace accommodation, please advise our Human Resources representatives. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.”
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.