Driver Helper -Toronto Downtown AreaPrimary Location: Toronto, Ontario - CA Job ID 056953 Zip Code L4K 3S2
“UPS is the world’s largest package delivery company and a provider of supply chain management solutions.”
We are hiring part-time employees to work out of the Toronto Downtown area and assist UPS Drivers in delivering packages. NO DRIVING NECESSARY!
- Must be available on-call between the hours of 10:00AM - 7:00PM , Monday to Friday to work for 3 to 5 hours daily
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs. unassisted
- Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions
- Must comply with the UPS appearance guidelines
- Must be able to deliver packages by means of walking
- Attractive hourly wage: $19.85/ hour.
Wage Break down: Base rate of $14/ hour. Between October 5th 2019 to January 18th 2020, an additional hourly bonus of $5.85 per hour will be paid during this period, on top of your regular hourly base pay.
- Weekly pay
- Paid training
- You will be working around your home
- Opportunities for advancement within a Fortune 500 company
- Immediate access to 'UPS Employee Discount' program upon hire
The duration of the contract is until the end of December 2019 with a possibility of extension. There will be no work on weekends and on statutory holidays. Candidates from close areas willing to work in Toronto Downtown, are welcome to apply.
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if a workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.