UPS Operation Management Trainee ProgramPrimary Location: 1Fl., ProLogistics Pk Tokyo Shinkiba, 1-12-10, Shinkiba , Koto-ku, Tokyo - JP, 136-0082 Other Location: Japan Job ID 065488
Phase I: Induction training. 1 week of induction training on the company’s culture, strategy and structure. In this phase, you will get exposure to our country leadership management team.
Phase II: Rotation in SP Operations. 12months rotation in our SP operations, center, hub, brokerage and gateway. You will develop an understanding of the SP operations by shadowing people who perform the job, from all levels.
Phase III: Rotation in SP Non-Operations. 6months rotation in our SP non-operations, BD, MKTG, CS, IE, SEC, FA and HR. You will develop an understanding of the SP commercial business and back office function’s job by shadowing people who perform the job, from all levels.
Phase IV: Individual Project. 6months individual assignment leading a process improvement project in the operations. You will receive clear deliverables and will be given feedback on your performance.
Upon successful completion of the 18 month rotational and 6 month project program, you will take on an entry-level management position in any function depending on your profile, interest and results. You will also receive a mentor from the country management team when you start in your first position. You also will be assessed by each project managers.
- University graduates in all disciplines.
- Preferred – at least 3 years’ experience either operation or commercial
- Worked in logistics, supply chain management is preferred but not essential.
- Self-motivated and passionate.
- Effective interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of people within and outside the organization.
- Strong attention to details and planning skills.
- Capable of serving as a role model for displaying openness, teamwork and integrity
- Excellent spoken and written Japanese and English
- High mobility and willingness to travel
- Permanent resident of Japan or holding a valid Japan work visa
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.