Inside Sales Supervisor
- Full Time
- Travel: No
- Street Address:
- Opportunities to grow
- Strength of the UPS name behind you
- Diverse team of experts
- Creating custom solutions for business
- Resources of a Fortune 100 organization
- Empowered to use your ingenuity
Have What It Takes To Move The World
As a Sales professional, you are part of a global team that works on a scale you just can’t find anywhere else. Just consider this, we’ve delivered 3,240 packages since you started reading this section—think we know a thing or two about global opportunity?
- $65 billion in revenues in 2017
- 20 million deliveries every day to 10.5 million customers
- 454 thousand global employees
- 2.5 thousand+ operating facilities worldwide
If you’re looking to stir things up, to think differently, to follow crazy ideas that just might work, you belong here.
DELIVER ON THE BIGGEST PROMISES OF ALL
Our connections to people around the world inspire us to keep doing more for the communities we serve. Learn about how our professionals volunteered to help deliver 180 tons of books to children in South Africa.
Medical, Dental, Vision, & more
Career Growth & Mobility
The benefits and compensation information provided on this website are for informational purposes only. Not every product or service is available or applicable to every employee and the availability of a product or service is subject to change. UPS reserves the right to alter or delete the information provided as required by UPS’ business needs.
Inside Sales Supervisor
- Full Time
- Job ID: R22009534
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position routinely conducts prioritization analyses to identify highly profitable customers significantly below their planned contribution. He/She maintains track of newly signed conversion and penetration customers on non-standard incentive structures to monitor actual revenue and profit following the effective date of the pricing agreement. This position reviews and investigates each case and determines the root causes of each customer situation, provides a detailed definition of the underlying drivers, and facilitates specific action plans. He/She provides details on material changes impacting revenue base (e.g., customers moving into or out of the area and key wins/losses) and periodic updates to the marketing team and Business Planning Unit (BPU). This position is responsible for understanding revenue plans and communicating them to Marketing, Business Planning, and Sales to establish revenue goals.
- Prioritizes customers using standardized information sources, tools, and methods.
- Performs detailed root cause investigation of client characteristics versus plans.
- Conducts investigation of account behavior and nature of UPS relationship relative to performance and develops specific action plans.
- Conducts detailed analysis of an areas existing and potential revenue and profit industry segment.
- Prioritizes lead lists for chosen opportunities.
- Utilizes standardized reports to identify and track key performance indicators across CPM programs, micro-market analysis, and business plans to identify gaps in plan performance.
- Examines reports for improvement opportunities and provides recommendations to managers for standardized report modifications.
- Bachelor's Degree or International equivalent
- Master's Degree or International equivalent in Finance, Marketing, or related discipline - Preferred
- Willing to travel
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.