Sales Executive - Business Development (based in Johor)Primary Location: Senai, Johor - MY Job ID 057986 Zip Code 81400
The Sales Executive (Business Development) is responsible for managing the relationship and sales process of the district’s conversion opportunities within an assigned territory. He/She uses available resources to learn the customers’ business and identify business needs, and then proactively contacts customers to position UPS products and services to meet those needs. He/She is responsible for prioritizing customer opportunities and focusing attention on accounts with the greatest opportunity and likelihood of success. This position reports to the Sales Manager for the respective geographical territory.
- Require to use sales tools and marketing resources to research customer businesses, past customer contact and product specifics to identify subsidiary opportunities.
- Develop complex sales strategies encompassing customers’ supply chain and comprehensive pricing strategies that incorporate UPS’s broad range of solutions.
- Conducts face-to-face visits to potential accounts to identify customer business needs, introduce additional products and services and to retain current business.
- Responds to sales lead opportunities within assigned territory by positioning UPS products/services that is catered to support customer’s business.
- Manages existing accounts and responds to customers’ queries, complaints and questions in a timely, accurate manner and to provide appropriate solutions.
- Coordinate cross-functional support to further penetrate opportunities including Supply Chain Group, Operations, Finance, e-Commerce, International/Freight Specialists for assigned accounts.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of UPS products and services and well aware of competitors’ strategies and capabilities to position UPS product advantageously.
- Review current contracts to ensure contractual compliance with stated terms and facilitate preparation of new contracts that meet customer's shipping needs.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics and Transportations / Marketing / Business or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in similar capacity or from manufacturing background.
- Require demonstrated skills in MS Office Programs (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint).
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and able to work well with people of all levels.
- Customer oriented, passionate, sales drive and highly motivated with the ability to understand customers’ perspective and think win-win.
- Candidate must possess own vehicle and comfortable to travel within Malaysia as and when required for on-site client visits.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.