Operations Clerk PT- UPS FreightPOTTSTOWN Primary Location: STOWE, PA - United States Facility POTTSTOWN Job ID 197449 Zip Code 19464
UPS Freight, a leader in the LTL trucking industry, is currently seeking an Operations Clerk to answer customer inquiries, process paperwork, and follow procedures concerning overages, shortages, damages, claims, and the tracing of freight.
An Operations Clerk will also be responsible to:
- Review invoices
- Work with both central and local dispatch offices to assist in managing load schedules
- Answer customer inquiries relating to rate quotes, appointments, etc.
- Perform data entry functions (i.e. keying bills from manifests)
Transportation industry understanding and/or previous data entry experience preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- U.S. citizen or otherwise authorized to work in the U.S.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills
OTHER CRITERIA:Employer will not sponsor visas for position.
UPS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Read the Philadelphia Fair Chance Hiring Law here.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.