National Account ManagerPrimary Location: Stoke, England - United Kingdom Job ID 054981 Zip Code ST6 4HG
Business Development is a big focus of ours, and right now we want a self-motivated and highly ambitious National Account Manager to cover the Telford territory (Chester, Wolverhampton, Telford and Dudley)
The National Account Manager (NAM) is responsible for the entire sales process from intelligence gathering and prospecting to negotiations, securing and managing new and existing major accounts. The NAM will review service, aid in resolving service challenges and work on building and enhancing customer relationships.
• Make sales visits to existing customers to ensure customer satisfaction and to investigate / identify further business opportunities
• Make sales visits to prospective customers to introduce the company and its services in order to gain new business
• Ensure that customers actual volume and revenue is similar to original expectations and investigate reasons and take corrective action for any discrepancies
• Complete all reporting procedures as required by the country BD manager
• Achieve all targets as set down by the BD manager
• Prepare and give presentations to major customers and prospects
• Participate and present at sales meetings and other meetings as required
• Look after a customer base of approx. 30 accounts
• Work alongside centre managers and drivers to ensure customers operational requirements are being met
• Sell all products within a comprehensive portfolio of both domestic and international services
• Promote the UPS corporate image
• Industry linked competitive salary
• Uncapped Bonus (100% effective to plan will earn you an extra £17,928 per annum)
• Excellent benefits package including, company car (BMW/Audi/Mercedes), company pension, private medical insurance, holiday pay, discounts at major retailers (e.g. Apple, cinemas) and attractions (e.g. Alton Towers, The London Eye) and many more
• Full industry leading training
• UPS operates a ‘promotion from within policy’ with all our employees having the opportunity to progress within the Company.
• Excellent communication skills
• Competent in Microsoft office applications (laptop/mobile provided by company)
• 2 years successful business to business field sales experience, preferably industry related
• Ability to work on own initiative, within a team environment
• Flexibility and ability to work in a target driven environment
• Full clean driving license held for at least 2 years (company car provided)
• Experience of creating and delivering presentations
• Project management skills would be an advantage
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Ability to prioritize and work to strict deadlines
• Good problem solving and analytical skills
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
How we recruit:
At UPS, equal opportunities, fair treatment and an inclusive workplace environment are of utmost importance. We are committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit, experience and other work–related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.