Nordic Business Analyst, Marketing - UPS HQ Järfälla, SwedenPrimary Location: Järfälla, Stockholm - SE Job ID 055755 Zip Code 175 43
UPS Nordic Marketing department is looking for a high-performing and motivated candidate for a role of Business Analyst to join the Planning & Opportunity team within the Marketing Department. The team consists of three driven, productive and goal oriented specialists that develop and monitor marketing activities as well as perform situational assessments and business planning- and results analysis in the Nordic Division.
The analyst is primarily responsible for integrating marketing data and information from multiple sources in support of UPS growth planning and business analysis, as well as for forecasting purposes. He/she runs independent projects but also works closely with the team on developing and compiling standard and ad-hoc marketing analyses.
Job duties include:
- Provide analytical support for the annual business- and market planning process
- Prepare monthly revenue result reviews, identifying key drivers
- Enhance understanding of business drivers through concise communication with use of visuals
- Support forecasting and planning processes with analytical insights
- Run ad hoc queries to answer requests for information from our internal customers
- Assist with data and basic database management to keep track on results
- Manage and adjust reports to effectively summarize business insights for management
- Convey marketing strategies internally in order to gain support from other stakeholders
We are looking for you that want to enter a global organization with a willingness to learn and develop within the company. You have strong analytical and numerical skills and you enjoy working with data. You have a structured approach with a goal/results orientation and a problem solving attitude. Strong sense of responsibility, prioritization and flexibility are required to independently run projects. Good interpersonal communication, cooperation in joint projects and focus on creative solutions are also important to succeed in this position.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Bachelor degree with specialization in business, economics or science, Master is an advantage
- Strong knowledge in MS Excel, Access and PowerPoint
Additional advantageous qualifications:
- Previous work experience in Finance or Marketing
- Experience in building reports and data visualization, e.g. Power BI or Tableau
- Experience in data analysis and with data processing
- Experience with Data Warehouse and SQL
Applicants should include CV and cover letter in English. You should be eligible to work in Järfälla, Sweden. Expected start date for this position is as soon as possible.
We will continuously screen resumes therefore we recommend you to apply as soon as possible.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.