IE Specialist, JärfällaPrimary Location: Elektronikhöjden 5 , Järfälla, Stockholm - SE, 175 43 Job ID 063968
The Nordic Industrial Engineering department is looking for an IE Specialist to strengthen their team. The position is covering all Nordic countries.
The main work areas include:
- Methods and procedures
- Cost control and service improvements
- Work measurements
- Analyzing and auditing
- Training and Implementation
As an IE Specialist you be at the forefront of planning and improvements. Once you are fully trained, you will train Operation employees in correct procedures and compliances. Working closely with the UPS Operation Management Team, travel throughout the Nordics is required.
- Analytical and well organized
- Ability to learn and a desire to be successful
- Flexibility to work early mornings and late evenings when required
- Ability to coach and train people
- Strong team player
- Strong Excel
- Skills Good written and spoken English
- Bachelor or Masters Degree with a major in Engineering/Finance or similar
The position is located in Järfälla with regular full-time office hours.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.