Access Point Inside Support Representative (APISR)Primary Location: Järfälla, Stockholm - SE Job ID 055103 Zip Code 175 43
UPS launched the ‘UPS Access Point’ service in 2012 to provide convenient delivery options to consumers who buy goods on the Internet. This new service allows online shoppers to select a retail collection point (e.g. convenience stores, newsagents, petrol stations) to have their goods delivered to, thereby eliminating the need to be at home on the day of delivery.
As part of this innovative service offering, we are recruiting an Access Point Inside Support Representative (APISR) to UPS Järfalla. As an APISR, you would be responsible for the back-office support for both the Nordic Access Points and the Field Co-coordinators (APSRs). You will support the APSRs in their daily work of recruitment, training and management of the Access Points. You will be the front line support for the Access Point operators in case of questions or issues, managing both inbound and outbound calls. Based in Järfalla, Sweden and covering Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland but our predominant requirement is for Sweden and therefore, a preference will be given to those that speak Swedish + a potential selection of other Nordic Languages.
You will have the following responsibilities in your workday:
- Supporting the recruitment and on-boarding of a potential Access Point:
- Validate potential Access Points based on the field qualification information provided by the UPS Field Representative (APSR)
- Update and ensure suitability of the Access Point data in order to close the on-boarding process
- Support the training of the Access Point candidate
- Perform the first “welcome call” as soon as the candidate is active
- Supporting the Access Points in their daily operations
- Package search
- Delivery problems
- Technical problems with the Access Point terminal
- Invoice questions/issues
- Supporting the service operational excellence:
- Monitoring specific quality reports
- Placing daily calls to Access Points in order to
- remind of procedures and appropriate Access Point terminal usage
- perform scanner synchronization
- Supporting Operations and other internal partners where needed
- Service oriented person with the sense of responsibility
- Confident telephone manner – willing to give outbound calls and receive inbound calls
- Committed and a good team player – the ability to self-motivate is a must
- Demonstrates high interest in customer satisfaction
- Hands-on and results oriented
- Organized in approach to work with the ability to priorities
- Good knowledge of MS office. At ease with technology & IT
- Good knowledge of UPS internal system e.g. ETT, TPX, ECM, etc. is a merit
- Fluent in Swedish.
- Finnish, Norwegian, Danish and Arabic skills are welcome qualifications
Start: 1st of September 2019.
Flexibility is essential as you will be required to work in shifts, with the Helpdesk being open from 8am to 7pm, Monday to Friday.
will continuously screen resumes therefore we recommend you to apply as
soon as possible.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.