Yard ControllerPrimary Location: Stanford-le-Hope, England - United Kingdom Job ID 054583 Zip Code SS17 9FD
The Feeder department have a vacancy for a Yard Controller based at Stanford Le Hope, Essex
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and organised individuals that are always one step ahead of the game. As a team, you will be responsible for enforcing yard safety checks, audits and observations, management of yard equipment and effective communication between departments. We are looking for hardworking individuals with a good team ethic, demonstrating excellent communication and computer skills. Training will be provided and there will be many opportunities to develop your career within UPS.
Part time 27.5 hours per week (Flexibility required)
Shift: 16.30pm - 22.00pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £17,331.60 (12.12 per hour)
- Enforcement of safe yard processes and procedures.
- Management of yard equipment.
- Effective communication between carious departments.
- Yard safety checks, audits and observations.
- Report and follow up of non-compliance issues, and undertake ad-hoc project work as required.
- Liaising effectively between various UPS Departments.
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible, friendly attitude required
- Ability to work in a fast paced, time specific and targeted environment.
- Work well in a team.
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Self motivated and well organized.
- Polite, professional confident manner.
- Some experience in a similar work environment would be an advantage.
Alternatively, please email your CV to Londonhub@ups.com
We offer a wide range of benefits from a Company pension scheme to a corporate discount programme.
UPS operates a ‘promotion from within policy’ with all our employees having the opportunity to progress within the Company.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.