Warehouse Operator (1 Year Contract)Primary Location: 31 ALPS Avenue #07-00 Singapore 498784 , Singapore, Singapore - SG, 498784 Job ID 060519
This position will report to the Team Leader of the Warehouse and will be responsible to pick and pack goods in order of priority and maintain locations of parts in the warehouse.
- Receive, store, pick and issue materials accurately.
- Pick or put away stocks/materials to or from storage bins.
- Handle and sort materials.
- Verify physical stock against documentations.
- Perform cycle-count; receive indirect materials on behalf of end users.
- Perform housekeeping of warehouse or production store facilities.
- Upkeep and maintain materials handling equipment.
- Observe and comply with standard operating procedures.
- Observe and comply with warehouse health & safety guidelines
Operate cross functionally across the whole warehouse functions.
- Possess at least ‘O’ Level/ ‘N’ Level / Nitec certificate; Diploma is a plus
- Possess at least 1 to 2 years of relevant hands-experience will have an added advantage
Must be physically fit and able to lift up to 15kg or more.
Possess forklift license is an advantage
Familiar with at least basic Microsoft Office
Able to work both independently with minimal supervisor and as a member of a team
Able to handle different systems and processes related to different distribution channels
- Service-oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Meticulous, thorough and tidy
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.