Segment Marketing, Assistant Manager (Based in Alps Avenue)Primary Location: 22 Changi South Avenue 2 Singapore 486064 , Singapore (Region Office), Singapore - SG, 486064 Job ID 063437
The Segment Marketing Supervisor creates and executes segment marketing plans and sales campaigns to grow volume, revenue, and profit within targeted segments. He/She collaborates with other groups to ensure the right messages get to the consumer through all communications channels. This position identifies targeted markets, researches buying behaviors, and translates buying behaviors into value propositions for customers. The Supervisor reports to the Country Marketing Manager
- Visits customers and maintains regular communication to develop projections and insights on customer needs.
- Conducts research to understand segment trend to identify opportunity to enhance UPS value proposition.
- Works with competitive analysis groups to gather information related to targeted markets.
- Champion for customer value proposition and training
- Works with the sales team to identify the value proposition for key customer segments and helps articualte it
- Analyses research information to develop a value proposition that clearly articulates positioning.
- Provides subject matter expertise to clarify product positioning and make changes to the plans when necessary.
- Implements measurement plans to ensure effective tracking of marketing activities
- Conducts competitive research to identify advantage and opportunities
- Manages project lifecycles, including project scope, resources, schedule, initiation, start-up/design, building, and deployment to see projects from beginning-to-end.
- Develops project plans (i.e., detailed plan, milestones, and work breakdown structures) and assigns tasks to resources to ensure that the project will be completed on time and according to specifications.
- Designs and implements communication plans to ensure those affected by projects are informed and updated.
- Bachelor Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Business/Administration/Management/Marketing or equivalent; with experience in Segment Marketing is preferable but not compulsory
- Experience in sales or frontline customer interaction experience would be advantageous
- Strong analytical, planning and organizing skills, attention to detail
- Ability to manage external and internal stakeholders
- Adhere to policies and procedures and balance with customers’ needs
- Good Communication Skills and Interpersonal Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications , Excel & PowerPoint literacy is a must
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.