Regional Treasury AnalystPrimary Location: 22 Changi South Avenue 2 Singapore 486064 , Singapore (Region Office), Singapore - SG, 486064 Job ID 059547
Reporting to the Supervisor, this analyst is responsible for maintaining accuracy and timely processing of treasury related work in the Corporate Treasury Unit.
- Support daily operational treasury activities for all business units and legal entities.
- Perform analysis and data aggregation for all fund movements.
- Ensuretransactions are compliant with Treasury and Accounting guidelines.
- Review daily funding requirements, current day and forecasted cash positions.
- Initiate cash pooling debit and credit transactions daily.
Prepare data inputs in Treasury Management System.
Review and communicate all bank account maintenance matters to all legal entities.
Maintain funding transactions and audit bank invoices pertaining to bank fees
Prepare loan agreements and promissory notes for all long-term loans.
Maintain the monthly bank guarantee database, loan database, and draw down schedules.
Conduct banking board resolution audits.
Facilitate the monthly intercompany settlement process.
Prepare accurate Treasury reports timely.
- Possess a Bachelor of Finance and Accounting, Economics, Finance or the equivalent
- Should be working towards a professional accounting or treasury qualification-
- Possess 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (required) and Mandarin (preferred)
Display strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
Demonstrate good organizational, negotiating skills and attention to detail
Ability to multi-task and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
Proactive team player with good mathematical skills
Proficient in MS Office applications, especially Excel and Word. Knowledge in Access will be advantageous
Fresh graduates will be considered if applicant displays the above skills
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.