Operations Customer Service Representative
Primary Location: 31 ALPS Avenue #07-00 Singapore 498784 , Singapore, Singapore - SG, 498784 Other Location: Singapore Job ID 069020
- Follow up and response Brokerage enquiries to both internal and external customers on a timely manner and ensure internal KPI is met.
- Follow up payment authorization with consignee for dutiable shipments.
- Prepare and send monthly inward and outward declaration reports to customers.
- Handle billing disputes with Finance and/ or customers on brokerage service.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Management
- Diploma or above in Business/ Logistics/ Supply Chain Management or related discipline
- Minimum 1-2 year(s) experiences working in logistics or courier industry with customer service experience
- Licensed customs broker would be a plus
- Good command of spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Proficient in MS Office, including MS Words and Excel
- Ability to keep a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work under pressure, willing to learn, hardworking, responsible and independent
- Able to work 5.5 days (Monday - Friday 8:30am to 6pm; Saturday 8:30am to 12:30pm)