New Business Engineering Analyst, Contract Logistics
Primary Location: 22 Changi South Avenue 2 Singapore 486064 , Singapore (Region Office), Singapore - SG, 486064 Other Location: Singapore Job ID 068759
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage Request For Proposal (RFP) to ensure completeness of proposal and its timely submission.
- Analyze customer’s supply chain requirements and work with data to formulate solution and pricing for prospective customers.
- Determine resources and related cost required to drive competitive pricing.
- Liaise cross functionally to support the development of strategic pricing
- Ensure a balanced proposal that meets customer’s requirements and also achieves organization’s financial objective.
- Interface with internal and external customers to ensure seamless implementation of projects.
- Development and documentation of standard operating procedure
- Facilitate training necessary for smooth implementation with relevant personnel.
- Closely monitor implemented projects to ensure speedy operational stabilization.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Diploma or above in Engineering. Other disciplines with experience in logistics operations management preferable in 3rd party logistics, distribution or manufacturing environment will be considered.
- Proficiency in MS Excel knowledge
- Preferred with 2 years warehousing experience with knowledge of at least one warehouse management system (WMS) although entry level candidates are welcome
- Good understanding of project management process and methods
- Strong analytical and modeling skills
- Driven, result-oriented and independent
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) with people from different levels