Marketing Senior Officer (Freight Forwarding) - System, Process and CompliancePrimary Location: 22 Changi South Avenue 2 Singapore 486064 , Singapore (Region Office), Singapore - SG, 486064 Job ID 065143
The Process and Compliance Senior Officer is responsible for the pricing processes for Revenue Management and Pricing groups across APAC. He/She manages pricing related training for Revenue Management and Pricing personnel. This position also serves as the liaison between Enterprise Revenue Management, Region and Country pricing / revenue management, marketing, and sales organizations.
The individual is primarily responsible for developing and deploying pricing policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure profitable growth and yield for business units across APAC. He/She coordinates system development, user training and support of revenue management systems in support of all revenue management objectives. He/She identifies needs, oversees development, coordinates implementation efforts and monitors usage of the systems. He/She provides end user support and facilitates resolutions to technical system issues.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with Enterprise Revenue management in the development of systems requirements and tools to ensure pricing systems and tools are accurate and appropriate
- Verify the changes to pricing systems comply with user needs
- Reviews and quantifies the impact of system changes to identify effects to pricing strategy, policies, and processes
- Provides systems training to Revenue Management and Pricing personnel to ensure understanding of applicable tools
- Manages user acceptance testing to confirm the system has been updated as specified
- Develops training assets to ensure system users maximize newly implemented enhancements.
- Communicates with Sales and Marketing to keep them informed of the impact of system changes and provide pricing system expertise.
- Manages system implementation efforts to ensure successful implementation
- Uses in depth knowledge of internal systems to develop solutions to revenue management systems in support of business initiatives
- Based on business needs, documents recommended approach and findings, and reviews with others in support of activities related to revenue management systems.
- Utilizes problem solving skills to overcome business issues related to system changes.
- When recommending approaches for system updates, leverages knowledge of published rates, incentive structures, and cost allocation methodologies.
- Leverages knowledge of pricing processes and product profitability in support of enhancements to revenue management systems
- Possess a Degree in Business, Marketing or Computer Science
- Preferably with 2 years’ experience in Planning, Reporting, Market Analytics, Marketing, Business Systems
- Meticulous with strong attention to details, demonstrate good numerate skills, matured thinking, dependable and requires minimum supervision
- Excellence in oral and written communication skill in English, Mandarin would be an added benefit.
- Fast learner, proactive team player and ability to work in a fast pace environment
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.