Human Resource Assistant ManagerPrimary Location: Singapore (South District), Singapore - SG Job ID 053908 Zip Code 498784
The Human Resource (HR) Assistant Manager provides consultative support to management team in the areas of Organizational Training, Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits, Employee Relations, Labor Relations and Workforce Planning. He/She provides valued solutions to management for the implementation of HR initiatives.
- Provide timely guidance and advice to business management to develop resolution in managing employees issue and concerns effectively.
- Provide direction amidst changing business priorities to ensure comprehensive and legally sound HR solutions.
- Develop implementations plans to ensure successful execution of HR initiatives.
- Facilitate affirmative action plan to ensure compliance, performance management, career development, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Participate internal customer meetings to ensure alignment of strategic visions and partnership on business priorities.
- Manage Human Resources Report Card to track progress and goal achievement.
- Manage workforce planning, compensation and benefits and employees service in the country.
- Implement employee relations strategies to ensure UPS is able to attract and retain qualified employees, minimize union participation, minimize company exposure to legal issues, and maintain a productive work climate.
- Apply and support knowledge on labor regulations and work rule processes in resolving labor and employment issues.
- Support and participate in UPS community activities to help strengthen company corporate citizenship legacy.
- Strategic partner to align HR policies and objective with Corporate and Business Strategies to achieve business goals.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree qualification in Business Management/Business Administration majoring in Human Resource Management or any relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years’ of relevant experience performing as a Professional HR Practitioner preferably 2 years’ in managerial capacity in MNC environment.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Sound knowledge on local labor law regulations and employee relations with the ability to manage internal and external stakeholder’s expectations.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills to interact with all levels of stakeholders.
- Confident, customer-oriented and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities.
- Versatile, assertive and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Require demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office Applications (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint).
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.