Healthcare Logistic & Distribution Services ManagerPrimary Location: 22 Changi South Avenue 2 Singapore 486064 , Singapore (Region Office), Singapore - SG, 486064 Other Location: Singapore Job ID 065204
Responsibilities : -
- Covers all service areas where we typically use 3rd parties to perform activities on our behalf across APAC countries
- Transportation, Order-to-Cash, Cold Chain Packaging & VAS solutions
- Reports to HLD Services Manager in Europe
- Key activities include but are not limited to the development, implementation and enhancement of all services
- Project management of initiatives
- Strategic & Tactical support of HLD operations, sales & solutions to meet customer requirements for customer retention, penetration and conversion opportunities
- Expert advisor / knowledge centre
- Advise on design of solutions & services
- Support revenue growth opportunities to achieve & exceed Business Plan
- Promote yield improvement initiatives, increase ratio of transport to warehouse revenue
- Attend weekly solution / pricing committee calls
- Coordination of vendor relations and vendor negotiations for procured services
- Secure required services, capacity & rates
- Develop executive relations with 3rd parties to drive performance & improve services
- Coordinate with QA, Security, Risk Management, Legal & F&A to ensure contract compliance, quality, & performance
- Track spend by vendor & yields per vendor/service
- Ensure standard processes are applied across APAC
- Carrier Certification / compliance
- Monitor market activities
- Understand the competition
- Monitor new developments & activities
- Share insight to HLD APAC management
- Drive vendor integrations with technology
- TMS e.g. carriers with UTMS
- Symphony Dashboard
- WMS e.g. VAS providers with WMS
- Training & development of others
- Enhance the skillset of HLD personnel
- Encourage continuous improvement
- Possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Logistic / Supply Chain Management.
- Brings along 5 years of relevant experience in warehousing, 3PL and Logistic transportation preferably in Healthcare segment.
- Innovative and capable of identifying and implementing solutions in Logistics, transportation and warehousing.
- Good knowledge in warehouse management system and inventory management.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to travel occasionally to APAC countries
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.