Customs Brokerage Analyst (Based in Alps Ave)Primary Location: 31 ALPS Avenue #07-00 Singapore 498784 , Singapore, Singapore - SG, 498784 Other Location: Singapore Job ID 066974
The Customs Brokerage Analyst supports the District and Region initiatives for UPS Brokerage. He/she supports initiatives by analyzing the service KPIs reports and working with the country brokerage team to find the root cause and develop corrective action plans. He/she will work with the country to identify and report regulatory changes in order to maintain compliance in our daily brokerage processes.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Supports Service and Compliance Initiatives
- Works with Brokerage management, Brokerage Operations sites, and other functions as needed
- Monitors service and compliance-related metrics to ensure Brokerage Operations processes and procedures are effective, compliant, and address identified deficiencies.
- Reviews audit results to identify root causes for deficiencies and recommend corrective action to ensure compliance with customs and other government agency regulations.
- Work with country to review and report regulatory changes.
- Reviews documented processes and procedures to ensure compliance of Brokerage Operations with new regulatory changes.
- Prepare and present review decks for weekly and monthly reviews.
- Provide administrative and logistical support in the daily routines of the department where necessary.
- Perform any other departmental tasks as and when allocated.
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Supply Chain or related fields
- Possess 1-3 years of work experience in relevant field (customs brokerage, regulatory, logistics)
- Demostrate effective presentation and communication skills in English
- Display attention to details; agile and able to adapt to a multicultural work environment
- Possess a Customs Broker license is a great plus
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.