Customer Service Representative (Contract Logistics)Primary Location: Singapore, Singapore - SG Job ID 060428 Zip Code 498784
The Customer Service Representative is accountable for maintaining excellent service levels for our internal and external customers through accurate data entry, continuous process improvement and the prompt resolution of issues.
- Manage communication with clients, carrier brokers and other offices/facilities for customer service and administration requirements;
- Process all documentation associated with the movement of our clients' inventory into and out of the facility according to client requirements, and in an accurate and timely manner;
- Receiving: ensure all documentation is verified and processed appropriately, in an accurate and efficient manner, while respecting all legal liability requirements;
- Order Processing: ensure all orders are processed in a timely manner and according to the clients' specific requirements;
- Shipping: To coordinate with internal and external stake holders to ensure all shipping documents are provided accurately and timely
- Adjustments: ensure inventory integrity by processing authorized inventory adjustments;
- Assist in inventory stock take and cycle count
- Repackaging Activities: To manage the production scheduling and to perform required client and country specific labelling* Document, investigate and resolve all customer concerns in a timely fashion;
- Drive prompt and professional communication at all times for both internal and external customers;
- Document all shipping errors on the required documentation with accuracy and attention to detail;
- Maintain all Working Instructions, ensure compliance with ISO Quality Management procedures and are update as required;
- Assist with dispatch planning / control office;
- Coordinate details for client KPI daily for internal and external customers;
- Pursue continuous improvement initiatives to drive increased productivity and service levels;
- Other duties as assigned to you from time to time by the company.
- Process AOG orders, general logistics for aircraft parts and services in response to customer needs
- Committed to 24/7 AOG standby schedule and other duties as assigned to you from time to time by the company.
- Degree or Diploma with 2-3+ years industry experience in Contract Logistics / 3PL;
- 2-3+ years customer service experience required, additional administrative / data entry experience;
- Experience in aviation industry is preferred
- Excellent communication in English (verbal and written) and presentation skills;
- Strong organizational and time management skills required, including the proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment with time-sensitive deadlines;
- Strong problem solving skills and drive improvement initiative;
- Proven ability to work well both independently and as part of a team required;
- Proficient computer and keyboarding skills required (Microsoft Word and Excel);
- Knowledge of order entry systems and warehouse management systems is required
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.