APAC Talent Acquisition SpecialistPrimary Location: Singapore (Region Office), Singapore - SG Job ID 055421 Zip Code 486064
Across the skies, oceans and borders, team members deliver on the UPS promise for billions of customers every day. We offer limitless opportunities in a huge range of career areas, so you’re sure to find roles that suit your dreams and your expertise.
With our unique promote-from-within culture, you’ll always find exciting new opportunities at every level. Our unique environment brings together a network of highly diverse individuals of different backgrounds, educations and aspirations. If you’d like to call UPS your home, you’ll need a strong will to succeed and an unparalleled passion for what you do.
About the Role
We are seeking for an outstanding APAC Professional Recruiter to join UPS Asia Group. We are focused on developing a direct sourcing model and deep understanding of the talent markets. We hire talents to attract and bring in talents. In this role, you will work alongside with a collaborative team to creatively attract, recruit and evaluate talents to join UPS. You will play an integral role in influencing hiring decisions by providing business insights and strong expertise of the talent market.
- Manages job posting, resumes sourcing and the talent acquisition process
- Prescreens resumes and conduct initial interview
Develops job description with Hiring Manager by understanding the requirements for both specialized and niche positions
Organizes and gather documents of post interviews with Hiring Managers and candidate
Manages the logistical aspects of interview process between Hiring Manager and candidates
Acts as an advocate for Hiring Manager and candidate throughout the recruitment process and provide follow up
Proactively drives, creative and innovative talent strategies in line with current and future hiring requirement
- Represents UPS as a Brand Ambassador to deliver and maintain positive candidate experience
- Bachelor Degree in any disciplines with at least 1 year of experience in talent acquisition
- Possess candidate sourcing in an in-house/agency with APAC regional exposure preferred
- Strong verbal & written communication skills with the ability to articulate in Cantonese to liaise with Asian speaking stakeholders
- Demonstrated expertise in talent acquisition strategies and social media recruiting tools
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Passionate in candidate’s experience with strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Possess "hunter" mentality and self-driven in building talent bench for UPS
- High customer service skills and ability to partner across multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Multi-tasker and ability to work in a face pace environment
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.