APAC Public Affairs Assistant Manager (Region Office)Primary Location: Singapore (Region Office), Singapore - SG Job ID 056416 Zip Code 486064
- Support Public Affairs and issues management function for Asia Pacific headquarters based in Singapore.
- Represent the business with government, trade associations, and other stakeholders on policy issues including transportation, customs, trade, and regulatory.
- Provide internal communications and briefings to relevant business functions in Singapore and other Asia Pacific markets.
- Analyze public policy issues and understand best practices.
- Supervise the administrative staff on logistics, travel, and company communications to other functions.
- Gathers information from UPS functions to support the resolution of issues and matters.
- Collaborate with UPS functions on various matters to collectively resolve issues effectively, thoroughly, and in a timely manner.
- Acts as liaison between UPS functions and external stakeholders.
- Prepares weekly reports to track and monitor progress of PA matters.
- Participates in special projects to support the PA department as required.
- Updates written briefing papers and communications.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 1 to 3 years of work experience is preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively including excellence in writing and public speaking;
- Experience working or communicating on public policy issues
- Ability to speak an Asian language (either Berhasa, Vietnamese, Thai, Hindi, Korean, Japanese, or Mandarin) is preferable.
- Ability to work in a fast-pace, results oriented environment.
- Willingness to travel
- Strong administrative skills e.g. planning, organizing, coordinating, following up on matters
Proactive team player and with strong interpersonal and follow up skills
Ability to gather information, analyze and synthesize for reporting purposes
Firm believer of maintaining integrity and professionalism at all times
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.