APAC Marketing Reporting Specialist (Revenue Management Rate Setting) - Region OfficePrimary Location: 22 Changi South Avenue 2 Singapore 486064 , Singapore (Region Office), Singapore - SG, 486064 Job ID 066680
The Rates Setting Management Specialist analyzes, develops, and implements the annual rate increase and rate initiatives for UPS Domestic and Global services. He/She manages and participates in market research and competitive research, using results to develop rate initiative strategies. He/She supports the supervisor to manage rate increase projects and determines financial impact of rate initiatives and other revenue enhancement projects.
- Evaluates marketplace trends to look for opportunities to increase profits
- Analyzes competitor rate strategies and compares competitor rates to ensure UPS is well positioned in the market
- Updates rate models to reflect the most recent volume forecast, competitive rates, and cost data
- Makes recommendations for changes to UPS rates to increase profits and sets new rates for new services
- Present findings/insights to the management team
- Develop migration strategy and budget
- Loads rates into internal systems
- Audits rates and zone charts to ensure accuracy
- Prepares tool for sales to negotiate rates with customers
- Prepares internal and external communication materials to announce rate changes
- Generates reports for performance analysis and senior management reporting
- Evaluates results of the implemented rate changes to determine the effectiveness of the initiative
- Updates trend graphs to reflect the results of a rate change on surcharges and additional charges including incentive changes
- Evaluate pricing tools and its performance and make appropriate recommendations
- Ad-Hoc projects and tasks
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance and Marketing or any relevant field of discipline.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience performing in a similar capacity in Marketing, Pricing, Market Analytics or Revenue Management.
- Candidates without experience but is able to demonstrate right skill sets and aptitude may be considered.
- Requires excellent command of English communication skills (both oral and written) with the ability to converse effectively and able to work well with people of all levels.
- Exceptional analytical, strategic thinking, high sensitivity to figures with problem-solving abilities.
- Energetic self-starter with excellent learning agility, willingness to take on challenges and with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities within tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with excellent interpersonal skill which includes conducting presentation to the top management.
- Meticulous team player and possess a positive attitude towards a fast-paced environment.
- Strong business acumen, attention to details and excellent planning, organizing, coordinating and follow up skills.
- Require demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office Programs (MS Access, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint).
- Knowledge in programming tools such as SQL, Power BI, Tableau and Python will be highly desirable.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.