APAC IT Assistant Manager - Telecom (Region Office)Primary Location: 22 Changi South Avenue 2 Singapore 486064 , Singapore (Region Office), Singapore - SG, 486064 Job ID 066372
- Designs, develops, tests and implements telecommunications solutions for the voice, data and wireless global networks.
- Development of network directions, strategic plans, systems specifications, and technical implementation plans.
- Manage small to mid-size projects requiring judgment and analysis for defining requirements, designing, cost analysis, implementing, documenting and providing high level support for new and existing projects.
- May leads and directs the work of a staff of lower level Engineers or large scale project teams.
- Plan, design, implement and operate telecom network installations that directly relate to business processes.
- Monitor capacity, trends & utilization levels throughout the voice, data and wireless global telecom networks.
- Determine quality of service, formulate, evaluate & review long-range implementation plans to meet requirements of the Company.
- Identifies issues and initiates projects to meet the needs of the District.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science or any relevant field of discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience performing in a similar capacity with extensive knowledge of voice, data or wireless telecommunications systems and associated hardware, software.
- Candidate who demonstrate leadership ability with successful people management experience will be highly desirable.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Requires excellent command of English communication skills (both oral and written) with the ability to converse effectively and able to work well with people of all levels.
- Exceptional analytical, attention to details, organizational, problem-solving abilities and trouble-shooting skills.
- Solid project management skills with the ability to oversee all aspects and to manage multiple competing priorities within tight deadlines.
- An individual who can work autonomously, but also enjoy and thrives in a team environment and embraces teamwork
- Require demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office Programs (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint).
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.