APAC Innovation InternPrimary Location: Singapore (Region Office), Singapore - SG Job ID 053114 Zip Code 486064
UPS is at an exciting phase of challenging the status quo and creating opportunities for the future with disruptive innovations. We are seeking for an Innovation Intern to join our Innovation Team.
The main focus of this role is to assist in running and successfully executing of UPS’s corporate innovation programs (eg. Intrapreneurship programs, Design Sprints). These innovation programs aim to give UPS employees and customers platforms to share their challenges and innovative ideas that can support the growth of the company. Additionally, UPS’s goal is to foster knowledge sharing and innovation collaboration in the organization.
You need to have a startup mindset, always challenging status quo and search for better solutions. You need to have a lean startup mentality with good imagination and entrepreneurial commercial acumen. You need to manage and facilitate multiple innovation projects at different development stages simultaneously, ensuring timely delivery within scope and budget.
Are you interested to be exposed to real world implementation of innovation programs? Are you able to manage and facilitate multiple innovation projects simultaneously at different development stages? Do you like solving different and hard problems every day?
If you do and are seeking for an exciting challenge to gain experience and kick start your career in innovation, we would love to invite you to join our small and nimble team of cross functional innovation program managers, designers and developers!
- Assist the development and execution of the Innovation program initiatives (eg. Intrapreneurship program, Design Sprints)
- Develop and facilitate UPS Intrapreneurship program
- Develop and facilitate Design Sprints or other Design Thinking related programs
- Evaluate problem statements entering the Innovation funnel
- Collaborate with employees and managers across the organization to drive implementation of ideas
- Engage in department outreach activities
- Documentation of learnings and knowledge at key innovation phases
- Be enrolling at a University/College (3rd or 4th year) or Graduation date must be within the last six months
- Be available to work full time for at least 3 months from May to August (Preferably for 6 months from May to October)
- Highly motivated, self-starter, able to initiate independent action with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills - interpersonal, presentation and writing skills
- Highly proficient in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Degree in Business Management, Entrepreneurship and/or Innovation, Marketing, Engineering or Design
- Entrepreneurial Spirit and strategic mindset
- Familiarity with the concept of Design Thinking and Design Sprints
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.