APAC Human Resource InternPrimary Location: Singapore (Region Office), Singapore - SG Job ID 055801 Zip Code 486064
The intern will be assigned to support the APAC Region Workforce Planning project in Professional Recruitment Team (PRT) including:
Maintain and create news feed to support varied social media platforms via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & etc
Taleo system configuration & maintenance in all APAC countries
Support the Professional Recruitment Team in the hiring process
Leverage on UPS recruitment tools to target talents
Sourcing, interviewing and onboarding interns in accordance with the function request
Final year student in universities or MBA programs, pursuing a degree in Human Resources Management/Business Management/ Brand Communications and Multimedia/ Marketing
Good conceptual thinking and planning skills
- Excellent communication skill with an ability to interact with different levels of people
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Words
- IT system savvy and familiar with social media platform
- Project management skill is preferable
- Self-driven and good presentation and time management skills
- Innovative thinking skills with an ability to think out of the box and explore new ideas
- Possess Interview skills will be an added advantage.
- Candidate who handles similar project will be an added advantage.
- Candidate is interested to gain real-life HR related projects experience
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.