APAC Brand & Marketing Communications Specialist – Digital, ATL (based in Region Office)Primary Location: 22 Changi South Avenue 2 Singapore 486064 , Singapore (Region Office), Singapore - SG, 486064 Job ID 068326
The Marketing Communications Specialist will support the team manager and supervisor on planning and implementing digital marketing initiatives and campaigns in Asia Pacific and China. This includes UPS.com, Search and all Above-the-line (ATL) channels, providing support in all aspects from creative review, materials production and execution.
He/She will also support the team in managing the UPS Brand for the APAC region to ensure our brand is well represented. Responsible for overseeing and managing the processes relating to the vetting and approving of brand related collaterals.
Digital Campaigns on UPS.com
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to support the development of content, messaging and creative assets needed for marketing campaigns on ups.com, including planning, creative review and copy writing for online banners
- Report results to internal stakeholders and provide regular tracking and analysis of performance and actionable tactics to optimize channel performance
- Project manage to ensure timeline and quality of the deliverables are met
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) & Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
- Work with SEM vendor to formulate and execute APAC strategy that supports APAC’s enterprise business objectives
- Support team manager and supervisor, and work closely with stakeholders to ensure that the objectives and tactics of SEM strategy are aligned with business objectives to achieve positive ROI
- Work with SEM vendor to perform keyword research and analyses data to help inform new content creation and suggest content enhancements
- Work with respective stakeholders to improve the visibility of ups.com organically on Search Engines
- Report results to internal stakeholders
- Track and manage budget for all campaigns on SEM and SEO
Above-the-line (ATL) Channels:
- Serves as liaison between the creative agency and UPS countries and/or UPS subject matter experts to provide direction and information for development of creative materials
- Collate feedback on ATL creative assets from all stakeholders and work with team manager and supervisor / agency to address any issues / concerns
- Obtain approval from the UPS Legal department for ATL assets to minimize the risk of litigation.
- Review ATL creative before final submission for publishing
- Track related expenditure and budget
- Serve as contact point for all brand requests in Asia Pacific and China (internal & external)
- Partner with Corp Brand and Legal teams to ensure gaps in approval processes for brand requests by Authorized Service Contractors (ASCs) / Retail outlets in the region are promptly addressed according to business needs and adherence to branding guidelines.
- APAC Administrator to the Brand management system
Other Ad Hoc Assignments
- As assigned
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Communications or Marketing
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in Marketing Communications or related field coming from Logistics / Agencies background. Prior experience and knowledge in dealing with Small Package or Freight Forwarding products and services will be advantageous.
- Candidates without experience but is able to demonstrate right skill sets and aptitude may be considered.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PPT, Excel, Access), Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics
- Strong project management skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills
- A self-starter and motivated individual