Analyst - Contract Logistics (New Business Engineering)Primary Location: 22 Changi South Avenue 2 Singapore 486064 , Singapore (Region Office), Singapore - SG, 486064 Job ID 066531
To support Sales and Project Manager in new solution design / pricing and implementation of projects for APAC Region.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage Request For Proposal (RFP) to ensure completeness of proposal and its timely submission.
- Analyze customer’s supply chain requirements and work with data to formulate solution and pricing for prospective customers.
- Determine resources and related cost required to drive competitive pricing.
- Liaise cross functionally to support the development of strategic pricing
- Ensure a balanced proposal that meets customer’s requirements and also achieves organization’s financial objective.
- Interface with internal and external customers to ensure seamless implementation of projects.
- Development and documentation of standard operating procedure
- Facilitate training necessary for smooth implementation with relevant personnel.
- Closely monitor implemented projects to ensure speedy operational stabilization.
- Possess at least a Diploma or above in Engineering. Other disciplines with experience in logistics operations management preferable in 3rd party logistics, distribution or manufacturing environment will be considered.
- Demonstrate proficiency in MS Excel
- Minimum 2 years warehousing experience with knowledge of at least one warehouse management system (WMS) preferred but fresh graduates are also welcome to apply
- Good understanding of project management process and methods
- Strong analytical and modeling skills
- Driven, result-oriented and independent
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) with people from different levels
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.