Air Export Assistant (Based in Alps Avenue/Night Shift)Primary Location: 31 ALPS Avenue #07-00 Singapore 498784 , Singapore, Singapore - SG, 498784 Job ID 065843
Candidate will report to Air Export Supervisor.
- Creation of MBLD / HAWB
- Checking and monitoring of cargo availability
- Monitoring of BUP built up progress
- Attending to any shipment problems in relation to the BUP progress
- Closing of consolidation – printing of mawb and manifests
- Prepare Control Form for BUP shipments for lodge in
- Ensuring all shipments are lodge in on time for uplift
- Submission of FHL data for consol to USA under IATA mode.
- Ensuring all weight amendment (if any) is done immediately once weight discrepancy is advised by the carrier
- Photocopying of all documents – hawb, mawb, manifest, invoices, packing lists – for pre alerts, billing and imaging
- Imaging of documents into E2K
- Sending of Pre alerts to Gateway of those required.
- AWB recording for closed shipments
- Scanning of doc’s to HFE for data entry on timely and accurate
- Sending customer pre-alert as required by CS teams.
- Indexing Export Cargo Receipt into imaging
- Indexing of POD into imaging
- Any other task assigned from time to time
- Possess at least GCE "O"/"N" qualifications
- Able to work well independently and collaboratively within a team
- Prior experience as a team lead will be advantageous
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication
- Display proficiency in Microsoft Office as well as computer literacy
- Meticulous, responsible, well-organized and proactive individual
- Willing to work on shifts; primarily night shifts (2030hrs-0530hrs +1 day)
- Willing to work on 5.5 days
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.