W2 - WarehouseShepherdsville Primary Location: SHEPHERDSVILLE, KY - United States Facility Shepherdsville Job ID 214167 Zip Code 40165
UPS Supply Chain Solutions is currently seeking a full-time Warehouse Associate. The work environment is focused on quality and relies on teamwork to accomplish daily tasks. These positions may require lifting of at least 70 pounds and working at heights of up to 28 feet while using Powered Equipment.
- Ability to perform all warehouse activities, including but not limited to, pick, pack, ship, receive,
put-away, cycle count, and inventory audit.
- Ability to utilize various pieces of Material Handling Equipment (MHE) including pallet movers, stand up forklifts, high lift reach trucks, and order picker.
- Ability to utilize RF scanners to electronically perform warehouse activities.
- Perform all tasks using defined job processes with a high level of accuracy with minimal supervision.
- High level proficiency in utilizing PC-based WMS to perform all warehouse activities including,
but not limited to, outbound process, inbound process and inventory control.
- Ensure transaction accuracy.
- Coordinate with supervisor on all warehouse activities and performance.
- Ensure safety and quality compliance.
- General knowledge of warehouse terminology and practices.
- Forklift experience
- High School diploma or equivalent certification
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Future You Loves Our Instagram PageFollow Us
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.