Industrial Engineer (Based in Shah Alam)Primary Location: No 21, Jalan Tiang U8/93, Seksyen U8, Bukit Jelutong Industrial Park , Shah Alam, Selangor - MY, 40150 Other Location: Malaysia Job ID 067571
Industrial Engineer (IE) is responsible for country plant engineering function while providing support to the numerous groups within the IE & Operation. He/she assists in conducting data gathering and analysis to support the work measurement and operational planning activities of the IE Supervisors while also being responsible for Plant Engineering functions. The IE compiles data, develops reports, conducts periodic audits, and produces forecasts while managing equipment, facility and building sustainability.
- Manage equipment, facility and building sustainability through vendor management, budget & expenses planning, selection and qualification.
- Coordinates, manages and tracks Country Capital (CAPEX) and Equipment, Building & Facility Expenses.
- Able to perform equipment, building & facility design data, operating cost, financial evaluation model.
- Assists in Work Measurement Development, Operating Plan Development for Preload Planning, Delivery Methods, Pickup Methods, On-Road & Operation Excellent Performance, and Optimum Staffing Worksheet
- Conducts periodical audit on Facility Safety compliance and Process Control of engineering and operation services.
- Performs daily operational service root causes analysis and report out.
- Reviews reports to proactively manage exceptions of any service failure or customer escalation,
- Resolves problems and adhoc issues while managing continuous improvement process (i.e air and ground network/schedule) in a timely manner to meet customer needs and avoid service failures.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- At least 1-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicant must be willing to travel within country.
- Required Leadership, Trouble Shooting, and Communication Skill.
- Experiences in project management and logistics industry is an advantage.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.