Brokerage SupervisorPrimary Location: Shah Alam, Selangor - MY Job ID 059702 Zip Code 40150
- Responsible for supervision and managing the Brokerage team in Penang
- Responsible and accountable for overall brokerage operations in Penang
- Support Brokerage Management in implementing policies / resolving issue
- Monitoring and ensuring company and relevant government bodies requirements are in compliance and keeping abreast to the custom’s changes and updates
- Proactively engaging with customer in order to increase customer satisfaction by resolving issues in a timely manner to meet customers’ expectations
- Evaluates quality performance to identify process improvements and increase quality levels and come up with corrective action plans if required
- Ensures custom’s regulations and requirements are adhered during the entry filing process to reduce cargo delays and costs associated with non-compliance of Customs Border Protection regulations
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree Logistic/Transportation, Others or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant Brokerage experience with minimum 3 years of people management skills
- Self-starter and able to work with minimum supervision
- Possess relevant Customs Brokerage Certification.
- Good presentation skills and able to conduct trainings
- A good team player with excellent interpersonal communication skills
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.