Global Freight Forwarding_Ocean_Permanent PositionPrimary Location: Youngdeungpo-gu, Seoul - KR Job ID 052957 Zip Code 07295
To perform ocean import operations which includes "receiving shipping order from customer and requesting shipment arrangement with origin office, receiving pre-alert and shipping documents and providing customer service". Handling of application relating import operation like Quote Assist, BIA, FGV and E2K, communication with overseas offices regarding import shipments by e-mail or phone.
- Receiving shipping order and setting up shipping plan with origin office.
- Arranging shipping schedule with carrier through origin office and negotiating for the cost reduction.
- Receiving pre-alert and shipping documents after vessel departure from origin office.
- Providing arrival notice, customer service and performance reports for customers if required.
- Good planning skills with effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and determination in a professional manner
- Confident, trustworthy, customer-oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Positive and able to work well in a team with excellent interpersonal skill
94-3, Mullae-ro, Youngdeungpo-gu, Seoul, 07295, Korea
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.