Brokerage Supervisor (Based in KLIA)
The Supervisor leads operations at a brokerage site. He/she executes operations plans, monitors and communicates operation's performance, manage operations to meet customer deadlines, and maintains a close relationship with customers.
The Supervisor supervises others within the department.
Supervises and Develops Others
- Set performance goals and project deadlines that align with the company's larger plans
- Delegate work to employees, track progress and provide constructive feedback throughout projects.
- Address problems with work quality, issues between employees and other concerns in an effective, timely manner.
- Ensure employees adhere to company policies and legal regulations.
- Serve as a link between employees and higher management.
- Conduct performance reviews, motivate team members and create strategies to boost productivity.
- Managing workforce planning tool
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with customers and working to establish a positive rapport.
Role & Responsibility of Gatekeeper
- Update and review the stopwords list periodically.
- Add or delete stopwords based on regulatory changes, operational needs or customers’ requirements.
- Record reason for adding or deleting any stopwords to / from the lists.
- Review the stopwords lists with brokerage manager.
- Possess a Diploma or Bachelor Degree of any discipline, preferably in Logistics & Supply Chain/Business Administration.
- Possess at least 5 years of relevant work experience in Brokerage
- Must have experience in supervising / leading a team
- Excellent communication skills to work with various levels of management and operational teams across the business.
- A motivator, communicator, trainer and facilitator in managing work & business performance and aspiration.
- Candidate with brokerage license is an added advantage