District Account Executive
- Seattle, Washington
- Level: Varies based on position
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity? Look no further, we offer…..
- Sign on Bonus - $5,000
- This role is eligible to participate in the Sales Incentive Program (SIP) (with an annual target award of $12,888 - $14,704).
UPS is seeking a dynamic and experienced Freight Forwarding District Account Executive to join our winning team. If you're passionate about sales, an influential negotiator, and a strategic relationship builder, we want to hear from you!
This position develops new/existing business in the middle market by converting, penetrating, and retaining customer accounts. The incumbent identifies, positions, expands opportunities for domestic/international freight, and produces revenue growth by identifying decision makers, coordinating customer meetings, and developing comprehensive pricing strategies for bundled contracts. This role promotes internal business relationships and identifies opportunities for sharing business leads and joint account support. This position trains customers on technology solutions to ensure accurate billing, pricing, and other UPS services are delivered.
- Identifies, qualifies, and penetrates new business opportunities from existing and potential customers using territory management skills
- Schedules customer appointments with key decision-makers to overcome barriers and identify growth opportunities in the international global market
- Educates customers on technology solutions to provide tracking, pricing, and reporting capabilities
- Collaborates with Operations to establish Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) for meeting customer expectations
- Plans Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR’s) with customers to review business trends and UPS time and transit performance
- Applies sales strategies gained from sales training to identify areas where UPS solutions can be implemented
- Participates in joint customer calls with peers and counterparts to promote UPS products and services
- Attends functional meetings with sales counterparts to promote enterprise selling
- Identifies account decliners and gainers to develop strategies for winning back business and promoting future growth
- Uses state of the art customer relations management software (CRM) to develop strategic plans for customer growth and development
- Demonstrates relationship building skills; is organized/strategic planner and a critical thinker
- Displays analytical ability to conduct research and develop territory sales plans
- Business-to-Business or Business-to-Consumer sales experience, or UPS management or customer facing role experience
- Experience managing a sales territory
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Benefits & Career Advantages
Sales employees get a full slate of benefits and rewards.
Opportunities to Grow
Strength of the UPS name behind you
Diverse team of experts
Creating custom solutions for businesses
UPS Account Executives
Tanner Trevino, Account Executive, shares how he started in Inside Sales and has grown within our Business Development team.