Senior Dynamics 365 Developer
- San Diego, California
- Level: Varies based on position
Senior Dynamics 365 Developer – Flexible
We're the obstacle overcomers, the problem get-arounders.
From figuring it out to getting it done… our innovative culture demands "yes and how!". We are UPS, and we are the United Problem Solvers.
Join the Team executing The UPS Store’s next-generation enterprise platform based on the Azure Cloud Platform and Dynamics 365.
About this role:
The UPS Store application Suite ranges from websites, APIs to mobile with the latest technology stack, such as microservices hosted on Azure.
Details of Position:
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Dynamics 365 Developer to join our team. We have a retail network of over 5,100 stores utilizing Dynamics Finance and Operations and Modern POS (MPOS). We are looking for a skilled Dynamics developer with development experience with Modern POS (MPOS), the Store Commerce App, and Finance and Operations.
- Ability to perform regular service updates, including merging company specific customization extension as well as extensions from Independent Software Vendors (ISVs).
- Deep knowledge in developing extensions for Point of Sale, Commerce Runtime and Hardware Station that include the creation of trigger & handlers.
- Experience with D365 extensible data security (XDS) policies.
- Modifies D365 user interface based on business requirements using X++.
- Performs debugging and unit testing of D365 solutions.
- Promote D365 models from development, test, and staging environments.
- Support, maintain, and modify existing systems and integrations.
- 3+ years of overall professional experience in D365 for Finance and Operations.
- X++ development experience and following D365 Finance and Operations best practices.
- Ability to do Code Review.
- Microsoft Dev Ops, Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server.
- Produce technical specifications based on functional design specifications for D365 solutions.
- Ability to reconcile user requirements to technical specifications and new system capabilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication and effective diagramming skills.
- Able to provide technical guidance and mentoring to others in areas of Expertise.
Salary Range Estimate: Annual Salary: $141,780.00 - $161,640.00
This position offers an exceptional opportunity to work for a Fortune 50 industry leader. If you are selected, you will join our dynamic technology team in making a difference to our business and customers. Do you think you have what it takes? Prove it! At UPS, ambition knows no time zone.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in the U.S. for this employer
- Now or in the future UPS employment sponsorship, such as H1B, TN, J-1, F-1, etc., is not needed in order to start or continue temporary or permanent employment with UPS.
Employer will not sponsor visas for position.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Benefits & Career Advantages
IT Professionals get a full slate of benefits and rewards.
A great career in IT is about more than just what you do at work. It's about your whole life - and where you live it. Explore these locations and find the perfect place to become you.
Parsippany and Mahwah
UPS I.T. Speaks With Bloomberg
Satyan Parameswaran, Vice President, UPS Information Technology (I.T.), Operations Technology (OPT), sat down with Lisa Abramowicz of Bloomberg TV to discuss intelligent automation and its effects on the UPS enterprise.Learn More
UPS I.T. Overview
Join our team of experts in a variety of different specialties. We are more than you think- we are UPS I.T.Learn More
Follow Us on Instagram
Follow us on Facebook@UPSjobs(Opens in new window)
Follow us on Twitter@UPSjobs(Opens in new window)
Follow us on LinkedIn@UPS(Opens in new window)