Franchise Operations SpecialistThe UPS Store, Inc. Primary Location: SAN DIEGO, CA - United States Facility The UPS Store, Inc. Job ID 203837 Zip Code 92121
The UPS Store, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of UPS is the world's largest franchisor of retail shipping, postal, printing and business service centers. The UPS Store has over 5,000 independently owned locations in the U.S. and Canada. If you're looking for an exciting and dynamic career opportunity, we want to hear from you!
The Franchise Operations Specialist supports internal and external customers across all tiers. He/She analyzes and responds to internal and external customers’ requests, resolves customer issues, conducts research, prepares reports, and identifies opportunities to improve processes. This position maintains ongoing relationships with internal and external customers with consistent follow up. The Franchise Operations Specialist provides ongoing customer service. He/She provides back-up support across all tier to internal and external customers.
The Franchise Operations Specialist manages select databases, provides recommendations and processes applications, across all tiers to ensure customer satisfaction. He/She analyzes and responds to internal and external customers’ ensure customers’ needs are met timely. This position provides customers with information on new products, product and service enhancements, center transfer, opening, and closer processes, product-specific issues, and missed metrics to keep customers well-informed and to maintain internal and external customer satisfaction. This position is critical to the success of key company’s initiatives and continued support of the network.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Updates Deferral database content to maintain current and up-to-date status of specific tasks and follow-up items
- Prepares approval and denial letters and maintain status reports related to Deferrals, Terminations, Multiple Center Ownership Recommendations and Phase I of the MCO approval process
- Reviews and prepares all Multiple Center Owner Phase I applications and provides all documentation for follow-up to the Franchise Operations manager
- Reviews and prepares all Multiple Center Owner Review and Recommendations for New Centers, Transfer and Reopens, and provides all documentation for follow-up to the Franchise Operations Supervisor
- Prepares reports related to current status on centers in the Termination processes and distribute to applicable internal and external contacts
- Manages FRAMIS and document acceptance of photos and checklists in preparation of completion of De-Identifications/Terminations
Knowledge and Skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.