Part Time Grade 6 Air Ramp AdministratorMinneapolis-St. Paul Airport Primary Location: SAINT PAUL, MN - United States Facility Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport Job ID 200182 Zip Code 55112
The ideal candidate for Load Planner at the UPS Air operation facility will have previous experience in a fast-paced operations environment. The candidate will have strong analytical, oral/written communication, problem solving and time management skills. This candidate must meet all the criminal background and drug & alcohol screening as required by the FAA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for dealing with weight and balance calculations, positioning of containers on aircraft and predictions to gateways with information about inbound aircraft.
- Accurate data-entry, report generation, filing, answer phones, communicate using 2-way radio to ramp personnel, etc.
- Other duties assigned by management.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Self Starter – works well with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrates ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with a high attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, oral/written communication, problem solving and basic research skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Accurate and rapid data entry, computer inputs and typing.
- Communicate well with other departments, customers and support.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.