Senior Implementations SpecialistPrimary Location: Roermond, Limburg - NL Job ID 055316
New position being added to the team to support our new business growth. In this role you will project manage small or medium size customer implementations, or will support the implementation of the larger and complex customer implementation projects in Europe region.
What do you do on an average day?
As a supporting Analyst of a large implementation project your main tasks include:
- Developing and documenting (operational) processes;
- Performing data analytics and validate customer profiles and requirements;
- Ensuring IT master data configuration requirements are clear, documented and shared with the appropriate teams;
- The project Actions Tracker and Change Log are being maintained and followed up with the action owners where applicable.
As a Project Manager of a small or medium project your main tasks include:
- You are the lead and the central point of contact for the project, both for internal and external teams;
- Project planning, ensuring the applicable milestones are met throughout the project lifespan;
- Handling the project communication and reporting both internally and externally;
- Identifying potential risks and issues and ensure these are pro-actively flagged and resolved;
- Actively managing scope changes and ensuring these are documented, agreed and if applicable added to the project implementation scope.
What do we expect of you?
- Bachelor degree (preferably) in Logistics / Supply Chain
- Relevant working experience. Preferably 3 years within logistics / UPS
- High level of analytical, process and project management skills, able to communicate on different levels in an organization. You are also able to work within time-limits / pressure.
- It is important that you have a hands on mentality, are result / service and quality orientated, flexible in working hours and able to travel when required.
Good to know
Location: Venlo / Roermond
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.