Implementations SpecialistPrimary Location: Roermond, Limburg - NL Job ID 055306
You will support with the implementation of larger customer implementation projects & project manage small scaled customer implementations in Europe region.
What do you do on an average day?
- You develop and document (operational) processes;
- Performing data analytics and validate customer profiles and requirements;
- IT master data configuration requirements are clear, documented and shared with the appropriate teams, ensured by you;
- The project Actions tracker and Change Log are maintained by you and followed up with action owners where applicable.
As assigned Project Manager your main tasks include:
- You are the lead and the central point of contact for the project, both for internal and external teams;
- Project planning, ensuring the applicable milestones are met throughout the project lifespan;
- Handling the project communication and reporting both internally and externally;
- You identify potential risks and issues and ensure these are pro-actively flagged and resolved;
- Actively managing scope changes and ensure these are documented, agreed and if applicable added to the project implementation scope.
What do we expect of you?
- Bachelor degree preferably in Logistics / Supply Chain;
- Preferably relevant working experience of 3 years within logistics / UPS;
- High level of analytical, process and project management skills, able to communicate on different levels in an organization. You are also able to work within time-limits / pressure;
- It is important that you have a hands on mentality, are result/service and quality oriented, flexible in working hours and able to travel when required.
Good to know
Location: Venlo / Roermond
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.