A-6STEAD, NV Primary Location: 12055 SAGE POINT CT , RENO, NV - United States, 89506 Facility STEAD, NV Job ID 256909
The ideal Inventory Control Associate I will have one year of warehouse or inventory control experience and the ability to effectively plan, set up, monitor, and report on physical inventories.
- Monitor and report accuracy of system or customer generated cycle counts
- Act as the primary customer contact on one account
- Report and correct warehouse errors and inventory discrepancies
- Ensuring data accuracy and integrity by location and facility
- Reconcile inventory
- Performs scheduled and on demand cycle counts
- Identify inventory variances
- This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this classification. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year Inventory Control/Warehouse experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision with a high attention to detail.
- Rapid and accurate data entry skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office 2000 applications. MS Word, Excel and Outlook are required; knowledge of MS Access and PowerPoint strongly preferred.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.