Gateway Export ClerkPoyle, England - United Kingdom Job ID 052142 Zip Code SL3 0DA
We currently have a vacancy within our Exports department based at Hatton Cross.
4 on and 4 off shifts, 07.00 - 19.00
Key responsibilities would be to route shipments accordance with daily route planner and/or IRG. Add relevant milestones timely, liaise and deal with queries from warehouse, other UPS offices and airlines. Close and Tender loose consolidations. Update various reports. Export MAWB customs entries and general Export duties.
You will thrive in a time sensitive and fast-paced environment. You will need be able to work on own initiative within a friendly team. You will need to have excellent communication, computer skills and be able to use your own initiative.
Previous experience in Exports would be an advantage and you would be willing to learn and develop.
Key Skills and Experience:
· Good PC skills including competency in Microsoft Office applications.
· Be a good team player and the ability to work on own initiative and meet tight deadlines.
· Excellent communication skills, written and spoken.
· Good telephone manner.
· Flexible, friendly and enthusiastic attitude required.
· Customer orientated to maintain high level of service.
· Able to work on their own initiative, and would require minimum supervision.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.