PT Customer Counter ClerkPortland Hub Primary Location: PORTLAND, OR - United States Facility Portland Hub Job ID 198522 Zip Code 97217
Duties will include but are not limited to: We are looking for an energetic, proactive, customer-focused individual to handle all aspects of the customer counter. The successful candidate has a desire to build relationships with our external customers.
This position requires the candidate to work with the internal management team and also with the general public in order to process their outbound shipments. The position also requires the candidate to process incoming packages for the general public to pick up at the UPS facility.
- Ability to work varying shifts, additional hours and or overtime depending on service needs.
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize work assignments independently.
- Possess a professional telephone manner, positive attitude, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lift packages that weigh up to 70lbs.
- Ability to work cooperatively in a diverse environment
- Ability to work in an environment with variable temperatures and humidity.
- The job requires the candidate to work in an environment that has exposure to dust, dirt, fuel, fumes and noise. .
- Keyboard skills with solid proficiency in Windows applications, including proficiency in Excel, Power Point, Word and Outlook
*If you are a current UPS Employee, please apply to this position via - UPSERs.com - "My career" tab and follow the process accordingly.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.