Driver Helper (Lindsay/Port Hope)Primary Location: Peterborough, Ontario - CA Job ID 058573 Zip Code K9J 6X7
At UPS, we also discover how we combine endless opportunities, innovation and rewards to create a truly unique career experience. With our unique promote-from-within culture, you'll always find exciting new opportunities at every level of the organization. From training and education to growth and empowerment, you have the freedom to forge a career path that can take you anywhere you want to go.
UPS is currently looking for Part-time Driver Helper for Peterborough location.
• Job Classifications: Part-time (Field job)
• Job Type: Temporary / Hourly
• Job Location : Peterborough
• Work days: Monday - Fridays*
• Wage: $14.00/hr (plus $1.85 bonus per hour/per day)
• Scheduled Shift: availability from 10:00AM (3-5 hours with flexible start time)
*Driver Helper will be required to work five days a week with slight changes in shift hours. Shift hours may vary due to the changes in package volume.
*Driver Helper Assistant are responsible for delivery of parcels in a defined area within a set time – on foot by means of a hand cart.
• Driving license is not required
• Temporary part time job
• Monday to Friday - 5 days/week (3 - 5 hrs/shift)
• Willing to walk 3 –5 hours outside to deliver parcels in a defined area
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to regularly lift up to 70-lbs (32-kg) - hand cart will be provided
• Maintain UPS appearance standards –clean shave, no visible tattoos
• Opportunities for extra hours during busy season
• Must be able to work with and recognize postal codes, routing charts and maps
• Full training provided
• Weekly pay (every Friday)
• Hourly wage $14.00/hr (additional $1.85 bonus per hour/per day)
• Driver Helper Referral bonus $300 (from Sept 30, 2019 to Nov 15, 2019) and $600 (from Nov 18, 2019 to Dec 14, 2019)
• Opportunities for future growth within the organization
UPS is committed to Diversity in Employment and welcomes all applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be notified for interviews.
All candidates must successfully complete series of interviews, a criminal history check and references verification in order to qualify.
“UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. If you require a workplace accommodation, please advise our Human Resources representatives.
Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.”
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.