The Credit Collection Specialist supports F & A Management with their decision making by providing data, performing analysis, creating insights, drawing conclusions and shaping the thought process.
- Data gathering and mining
- Querying internal and external databases
- Transforming data into the appropriate format (Excel, Access/SQL, PowerPoint)
- Data analysis
- Analyzing the Collection data, trends, clues and insights depending on the analysis request/situation
- Proving or dis-proving the research/project hypothesis
- Concluding and formulating tangible recommendations related to critical issues that could lead to an increase in non-performing loans
- Provide support identifying priorities for the credit action and the resources to be allocated.
- Analysis and Projection of Bad Debt composition and drivers
- Supports the management in defining the department's objectives, the business plan development and fulfill the reports that allow to measure the department's performance
- Reporting: building presentations through which the target audience is informed in a concise and structured manner about the outcome of the analyses and the implications for the analysis. Creation of standard managerial reports and packs
- Knowledge management: constantly searching for new, relevant information and keeping the internal knowledge d-base up-to-date.
- Taking initiative to formalize information flows where possible and appropriate.
- Liaising with the different departments in the Countries, the Region office in order to exchange information and to leverage existing material as much as possible
Process Improvement: develop and maintains the tools needed to complete Collection processes the performance of the department activity (i.e.: dunning letters automation, ATB, etc)