Credit Collection SpecialistPrimary Location: Peschiera Borromeo, Milano - IT, Job ID 066665
The Credit Collection Specialist supports F & A Management with their decision making by providing data, performing analysis, creating insights, drawing conclusions and shaping the thought process.
- Data gathering and mining
- Querying internal and external databases
- Transforming data into the appropriate format (Excel, Access/SQL, PowerPoint)
- Data analysis
- Analyzing the Collection data, trends, clues and insights depending on the analysis request/situation
- Proving or dis-proving the research/project hypothesis
- Concluding and formulating tangible recommendations related to critical issues that could lead to an increase in non-performing loans
- Provide support identifying priorities for the credit action and the resources to be allocated.
- Analysis and Projection of Bad Debt composition and drivers
- Supports the management in defining the department's objectives, the business plan development and fulfill the reports that allow to measure the department's performance
- Reporting: building presentations through which the target audience is informed in a concise and structured manner about the outcome of the analyses and the implications for the analysis. Creation of standard managerial reports and packs
- Knowledge management: constantly searching for new, relevant information and keeping the internal knowledge d-base up-to-date.
- Taking initiative to formalize information flows where possible and appropriate.
- Liaising with the different departments in the Countries, the Region office in order to exchange information and to leverage existing material as much as possible
Process Improvement: develop and maintains the tools needed to complete Collection processes the performance of the department activity (i.e.: dunning letters automation, ATB, etc)
- Inquisitive personality; strong desire to learn; ability to probe effectively
- Strong numerical, analytical and conceptual skills; logical thinker; strategic mind set
- Deductive reasoning skills; able to translate findings into conclusions and recommendations
- Structured approach; process oriented; able to prioritize
- High degree of accuracy; eye for detail; accountable
- Solid communication skills; able to transform thoughts into presentation material
- Able to build strong relationships with both internal and external business partners
- Ambitious, career minded person.
- University degree (Accounting, Finance, Economics, etc.);
- 2-3 years relevant experience as Finance Analyst
- Proficiency in MS Office (Extensive use of MS Excel), strong in MS Access (SQL a plus)
- Fluent in English
What we offer:
- A full time permanent contract
- Location: Peschiera Borromeo (MI)
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.